Saturday, May 29, 2010

Bear & Coco

This morning Bear was wide awake when I came in. She was ready for her brushing! She got up and moved closer to me right away, and started purring immediately. After awhile I went in to spend some time with Coco. Bear wasn't too happy about that and I could hear her meowing in the bedroom. Coco woke up after I pet her, and I gave her a nice brushing too! She even gave me some kisses! I got another can of food and brought it in by her to eat. She did very well and ate almost half of it right away. They had completely polished off one of the plates I left out last night and some of the dry food was gone too. This afternoon I brushed Bear some more. After I had spent some time with her, I went to go see Coco, but she wasn't in her usual spot! I checked all the other areas you told me she likes and I still couldn't find her. I looked again and must have completely missed her! She was in the other room with the pink bed spread, under the blankets. They had made some pretty good progress on the plate of food I left this morning. I got another can opened for them. Tonight Coco meowed at me as I walked in the front door. She was busy eating some dry food in the entryway. They had polished off another plate of soft food from this afternoon! Coco followed me in by Bear and got a drink out of the cup on the table. Then she wandered back into her room and curled up on her bed. I brushed them both again tonight for a long time and they just purred away! They both are eating for me and doing very well!

No comments:

Post a Comment