Saturday, May 29, 2010

Maggie & Moe

The girls were very excited to see me tonight, almost couldn't make it to the back door to go outside. They were jumpin all over me. Once we got outside they were running around like crazy, I chased them around a little but they were all about chasing each other around. Then we palyed a little fetch with one of their rawhides, they would both run after it and even if Miss Maggie got there first she would step aside for Miss Moe to get it.  At one point Miss Moe was laying off to the side chewing on a rawhide and Maggie did an "army crawl" from like 15 feet away, pulling her back legs behind her all the way over to me, it was pretty funny.  They were both great, both went potty outside for me.  We went back in a couple minutes before I had to go, they were panting pretty good and seemed pretty thirsty. Inside Miss Maggie almost knocked me over while I was crouching down petting her when she tried to jump up into my lap, she just got so excited!  I left the living room light on for them before I left, they were both pretty calmed down.

No comments:

Post a Comment