Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sammy, Gracie, Molly & Shelby

Today everyone greeted me at the door again. They knew who I was this time and didn't bark very long at all! We all went in the living room and sat on the couch. Sammy and Molly ran up on the couch and laid on either side of me. Gracie climbed up to the back of the couch and sat on my shoulders, attacking me with her tongue! haha! She slid down and squeezed between Molly and Sammy into my lap. They got their tummies rubbed again today for a long time. Shelby curled up by the end of the couch and everyone fell asleep for awhile. If I stopped petting anyone to pet someone else, they'd wake up and give me the "why are you stopping?" look! Gracie would also sit up and start licking my face. They didn't want me to leave! I had to peel each one off of me. I gave them all a treat before I left for being such good puppies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment