Saturday, May 29, 2010

Boston, Zuke, Zoey, Shadow, Macey & Dakota

This evening I brought in Zoey, Macey and Dakota then put everyone else outside for awhile. Zoey hung out in the living room and curled up in the chair while I got everyone's supper ready. After they finished eating, I spent some time with them inside until the others were ready to come in. Macey and Dakota have calmed way down for me since the day I met them! I let the others in for their supper. Boston was being a little silly and didn't feel like eating for me. He laid down in the kitchen while Zuke and Shadow ate. Once they were done, I finally got him to eat his food! Then he finished it in seconds, so I'm not sure what he was doing! We sat in the living room for awhile and they all got some attention. Zuke came over whenever he could, while the other two pushed each other around again!

No comments:

Post a Comment