Friday, December 25, 2015

Shadow

This morning Shadow met me at the door. I wished him a Merry Christmas then we got his breakfast ready. He of course had to come in the pantry to help! I scooped his box while he worked on his food. When I returned, he came to visit me for some pets. He would go snack a little more, then would come back for pets, and back and forth several more times. Haha. Eventually he decided to hop on his kitty tower and gave his face a bath. This evening Shadow was on his way to the kitchen to see me. He brushed up against my legs while I got his dinner for him. He and I sat in the living room for a little bit, then he went back to snack. After that, he went and messed around with his box by the back door. Then, he was Mr. Crazy Kitty! Haha. He zoomed around the living room and raced up to the top of his tower. He attacked his feather toy from up there, then tackled it some more on the couch. He cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment