Thursday, December 24, 2015

Bella & Chico

This evening I was surprised to be greeted by Bella at the door! Haha. She was very excited to say hi. I let her outside then went to get Chico. They went out to do their business while I read notes and fed the fishy. Thanks for the gift!! The pups came back inside for some attention time. They took turns getting their heiny scratches. Miss Bella was being kind of sassy tonight! I had to scold her a couple times for getting sassy with Chico. I'm not sure what her deal was. There wasn't even any food down for her to have to share. Maybe she was just anticipating getting dinner? Hmm. Anyways, I kept her occupied with back scratches and that seemed to do the trick. Eventually, it was time for bed and I tucked them in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment