Friday, December 25, 2015

Ginger & Tiger

This evening I came in and Ginger popped up. Tiger was still snoozing. They got up and we went out back for a potty break. After they did their thing, we went in and I got them ready for a walk. It was so nice out! We went for a nice stroll and met some of the neighbors. I think Tiger was a little pooped by the time we got back. Haha! This evening Ginger was already by the gate waiting for me. She must have seen me coming. I let the pups out back for their evening potty break. It was still pretty nice out, so we hung outside for a little bit. Ginger came and stretched out against my leg and begged for her pets. Haha. When we went inside, Ginger got her drops and then they both got treats. They were quite excited to get some rawhide sticks too! They worked on those a bit. I gave them another treat before bed. It's Christmas, so I can spoil them a little. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment