Friday, December 25, 2015

Panda, Nani, Tatty & Boo

This morning I came in and looked around for Tatty quick. I couldn't find her, so I assumed she was under the bed. I let the pups all out of their beds and they started making their way to the door. Except Boo that is! Haha. I had to come back and get her. She was just standing in the dog room, watching me. Then she hopped along and joined the others. They came in and I topped off their waters. Next, I went to leave Tatty some snacks in her spot. This afternoon was a beautiful day outside! I saw Tatty had eaten her snacks after I left. I checked under the bed and there she was. She wasn't ready to come say hi just yet. So I left her a few more snacks. I let the pups out back and they all did their thing. We hung outside a little longer since it was so nice out and they weren't ready to come in just yet! This evening I found Tatty in the same spot, and knew she'd ventured out for her treats again. I let her be and let the pooches out for their potty break. Everyone is doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment