Friday, December 25, 2015

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie & Blackie

This morning Hudson was the only one to greet me at the door. Everyone else was snoozing! Gabbie was on her way to come say hi once Hudson started getting all excited. Zel was all tucked in her bed. I let those guys out then went to get Blackie from the bedroom. He got up and did some big stretches, then joined the others. They came in and were all doing their happy dance for breakfast. After they ate, they went out back for a little while. It was a chilly start to the morning, so no one really wanted to stay out long. So, they came in and we visited inside again. The girls both burrowed in their bed and took a nap. Blackie wandered down to his room, while Hudson got all the pets to himself! Later I let them out again before it was time to get tucked in their beds. This evening I could hear the pups barking as I was walking up. They knew I was there! I let the little ones out and went to find Blackie. He was awake, but his back end was kind of under the bed. I wasn't sure if he was stuck, so I helped slide him out. He still didn't want to get up. I wasn't sure if he couldn't or was just being his shy self, so I helped him up anyways. He went out back for his potty break. Then, it was time for dinner. It was still very nice out this evening, so they all got to spend plenty of time exploring out back after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment