Friday, December 25, 2015

Bella & Chico

This morning I could hear little Chico inside announcing my arrival. Haha! I got their food down and opened the door, then went to get the pups. They raced out and went out back for their potty break. It was kind of a chilly start to the morning, so Chico spent most of the time inside. Bella did some exploring, then she came in and worked on breakfast. I wished them a Merry Christmas and gave them each some morning cookies when it was time for bed. This afternoon it turned out to be very nice outside! We all headed out back right away. Chico came in and snacked on some food. The rest of the time the pups were busy exploring. Chico was patrolling the fence since we could hear neighbors outside. Bella was checking the bushes for critters. Haha. When it was time, they came in and got their peanut butter snacks. This evening I put the food up and let the pups out back. It was still very nice out this evening. Bella was outside doing more exploring. Mr. Chico was in and out. I think he was probably hoarding a treat in his bed and had to keep checking on it. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment