Friday, October 16, 2015

Shadow

Shadow was right at the door, waiting to see me this morning. He walked around me while I got him some breakfast. He ate well overnight for me. Shadow got to work while I went to check his box. By the time I was done, he was already on his way in there to see what I was up to. We went to the living room to our spot next. Shadow was in love with my jeans today! Haha. He snuggled up next to me and was rubbing his face on my leg. After a little while, he ventured off to go eat some more of his food. This evening I came in and saw Shadow come running from down the hall to meet me. He helped me get his snacks, which he ate while I got him his dinner. He worked on that as I went to scoop his box. Shadow came to sit by me when I was finished. He purred away as he got his pets. After a break to eat some more, Shadow returned. He was in his playful mood again now! He hopped up on the couch and wrestled around with his kitty toy until it was time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment