Friday, October 16, 2015

Sadie, Chloe & Patches

This morning I came in and Sadie emerged from the bedroom. She went out for her potty break, then came in to wait for her breakfast. Patches was already waiting on the table when I got back with Sadie's food. I gave her a couple pets and scooped out her breakfast too. Chloe was already working on hers. After Sadie finished, she came to lay by me. She laid on her back and enjoyed lots of belly rubs this morning. Chloe joined us and rolled around and stretched out on the floor for her pets too. When it was time, I let Sadie out back and gave her a couple cookies. This evening Sadie was at the door and ready to come in. I fed her dinner and got some ready for Patches as well. Chloe was in her usual spot hanging out on the bed. Sadie licked her bowl clean, then she came to sit with me in our spot. Sadie sat for some pets, then rolled over for her belly rubs. I let her out for one more potty break before bed. She tried to fake me out a couple times, by running to the grass and running right back. Haha! She finally went out and did her thing, then came in for her bedtime cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment