Friday, October 16, 2015

Jackson

This morning I walked in and saw Jackson waiting by the laundry room. He went out back for his potty break. I went out there with him to say hi. I asked him if he wanted to go for a walk again and he let me know that he definitely was up for that. Inside, he was zooming circles around the island! I got him hooked up and we went for a nice morning stroll. It cooled off quite a bit overnight and was a nice cool fall day today. This evening Jackson met me at the door. I came out to say hi to him and he was quite excited to see me! We came inside and I worked on getting him to eat his dinner. He was a good boy and ate almost every kibble! After that, I had him get his ball and we played a little fetch. He was very good about bringing it back too! He had to run a lap around the couch first though. Haha! After our game, Jackson got his snuggle time in.

No comments:

Post a Comment