Friday, October 16, 2015

Roxy & Sophie

This morning the girls heard me pull up and I heard Roxy bark. They came running to the front gate to see who was home. The girls bounced up and down excitedly! I met them at the back door and they came running in, dancing happily all over the place. They both hopped up on either side of me on the couch to get their hello kisses and pets in. Roxy got up shortly after and went to go lay on the bed. Sophie followed into the bedroom to check things out, then came back to snuggle up with me for awhile. They will be so happy to have mom and dad home soon! Roxy later came out to take a nap on her chair. Sophie started snoozing while she got her belly rubs. She was even dreaming after a bit, kicking and twitching her legs. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment