Friday, October 16, 2015

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie & Blackie

It was a pretty typical day today with the pups! They all met me at the door, bouncing up and down and dancing around excitedly. They went out for their potty breaks, then came in for breakfast. Everyone has eaten well this whole time. It was a pretty cool fall morning outside. Gabbie huddled by the door most of the time, ready to go in. Hudson kept busy patrolling the yard as usual. Blackie kept close to the patio but did a little exploring. Miss Zel was working on her hole a little, but then she joined Gabbie by the door. When it was time, we headed inside and I tucked the little ones in their beds. This evening I came in and let the kiddos out for their break time. Everyone raced back in when it was time for dinner. Blackie was jumping around like crazy and the little ones were bouncing up and down at my legs. I guess they were hungry. Haha! As I was delivering their bowls, Blackie knocked over the floor vase in the dining room and just about gave me a heart attack. I was so relieved that it wasn't a breakable one! Haha! All the pups ate their dinners, then we went back outside so they could play. Hudson was at the far end of the yard, barking back and forth with neighborhood dogs in the dark. All four pups had quite the chorus going for a minute there. Haha! It was still a cool evening, so the girls did some exploring, then told me they wanted in. When it was time, everyone came inside for bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment