Friday, October 16, 2015

Murdy & Charlie

This morning I came in and Murdy met me in the kitchen. He hopped up and got a few pets while I read the note. I scooped their box downstairs, then grabbed some plates for their food. Charlie emerged from somewhere and met us in the kitchen. As soon as that can got opened, he started meowing like crazy and hovering. So, I brought the can and a plate to his room to give him some, since I wouldn't be able to portion out both in the kitchen without him going for it. Haha! He was walking in circles all the way to the bathroom. I got him working on his, then Murdy got his food in the laundry room. While they ate, I took care of the other box quick. Once both boys were done, I let Charlie out and we went to sit in the living room. Charlie came and curled up in my lap right away. He was doing his silly kitty yoga poses. What a goofball! Murdy sat on the ottoman and watched. I had the laser light going and Charlie would play with it a little bit, but he was more interested in his pets. He had fun rolling around with his cat nip toy after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment