Friday, December 26, 2014

Shadow

This morning, Shadow was quick to greet me at the door, as usual. He started purring right away and was a talkative little man this morning! He waited patiently for me to get his breakfast ready. After I finished taking care of his other things, we sat in the living room. He curled up on my lap and got some attention. He kept trying to give me love nibbles on my chin! Haha. Shadow wandered off after awhile to go eat some more. He had fun climbing around on his new kitty tower after that! As I was leaving, he poked his head through the hole and gave me sad kitty eyes. "But wait.... where are you going?" I told him I'd be back later! Haha. This evening, Shadow was following me around while I got all his snacks out. He took some nibbles of his dinner, then followed me to his room to clean his box. When we finished, he snacked some more, then came and sat on my lap for awhile. He enjoyed his attention, taking the occasional break to snack. Shadow went to lounge on his kitty tower again and we had fun playing with the feathers hanging on it. I was a little worried he might fall off the top, he was getting so crazy! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment