Friday, December 26, 2014

Ranger & Cleo

This morning I spotted the pups outside. They were both just sitting down, then I realized they were busy watching some of the neighbor dogs play. Cleo saw me and came running over right away. Ranger took a minute, but then he raced over as well. They tackled each other, both trying to take over my attention. Haha. They were busy trying to wrestle each other all the way to the shed. I saw the goats were way at the back of the pasture this morning, grazing away. The pups came in and worked on breakfast for me. Afterwards, we went back out and they wrestled around some more. This evening, the pups were both lounging in the front yard, enjoying the beautiful weather. They both hopped up as I parked. Cleo came and waited by the gate for me. Once I got in, Ranger ran full force towards me. I wasn't sure if he was going to plow me over or not! Haha! He ran right by me, then came back to say hi. The kiddos walked me to the shed and we got their dinner out. Cleo wasn't quite as hungry tonight, but she nibbled a little. Back outside, the pups wrestled around a bit. Then, they heard the neighbor dogs come out, so they had to run over there to say hi. Some more from another neighbor came outside too, and they were going crazy by their fences. That kept Cleo and Ranger entertained for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment