Friday, December 26, 2014

Gracie, Molly, Emma & the kitties

This morning I let the girls out, while Gracie helped me get breakfast ready. Gracie went out for a quick break. When she returned, I got everyone their food. Molly laid down and she took one little nibble from her bowl, then decided she didn't want any. Henry wandered out to say hi while the girls were eating. The pups all had another potty break, and I let miss Gracie spend the morning out back. It was very nice out there today! This afternoon I let Gracie in and the girls got to play the whole time outside. Gracie hung out inside with me for some attention. I got her another treat for her ball, which she was busy working on. Molly and Emma were enjoying their time, relaxing in the grass. Molly even had fun rolling around. Haha. This evening, Emma and Gracie met me at the door. They all got their potty breaks before dinner. All three ladies polished their bowls clean for me tonight. Gracie helped me clean the kitty box while the other two were back out for awhile. Gracie got one more turn before bed and their cookies too.

No comments:

Post a Comment