Friday, December 26, 2014

Poppy, Pita & Simon

Today Poppy instantly came running over and pretty much attached herself to my legs when I walked in. Guess she was craving some attention! Haha. Pita was all curled up on a blanket on the bed. The kitties did well while I was gone, they didn't run out of anything. When I finished getting their food and water, and scooping their boxes, I went to visit with them for awhile. Poppy was zooming in and out from the patio. She came in and played with the feather toy a bit. She made me laugh when she would stand on her hind legs, like a bear, with both front paws stretched out and batting at the toy! Pita was rolling around on the floor next to me, loving up all the attention. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Simon sitting in the doorway of the bedroom, just watching us. I said, "Hi Kitty!", then he did a purr-meow and came running over. He gave me a quick sniff, then was loving up some attention. I was so surprised! Guess he wanted some love too. Simon was walking back and forth getting as many pets in as he could. So awesome! All three kitties eventually took turns out on the patio while I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment