Friday, December 26, 2014

Bella & Chico

It was very nice outside already this morning. I let the pups out and they went outside for awhile. Since it was so nice out there, they spent extra time out back doing some exploring. Chico came in and ate some breakfast for me, while miss Bella sat by me for some pets. I think she was waiting for him to be finished, since he was eating from her bowl. Haha! Sure enough, once he was done, Bella went to go eat. Chico was busy searching the living room for any leftover rawhides. This afternoon was beautiful outside. I let Chico and Bella out, and they spent their whole time exploring outside. When it was time to go in, they got their yummy peanut butter snacks. This evening, the pups took their potty breaks outside. Chico came in and was being sassy, guarding both food bowls. I told Bella it was ok, he can't hog it all, so then she ate some dinner. When it was time for bed, they raced each other to their room. They went in and patiently waited to see what snacks they'd get tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment