Friday, December 26, 2014

Pokey

This morning Pokey was sitting by his chair. He zoomed over to see me when I walked in and was bouncing around excitedly. He went outside for his morning potty break, while I checked on his food and water. Pokey was busy roaming around all over the place. It was very nice out already! At lunch time, I found Pokey lounging on the back of his chair in the family room. He hopped down and went out back for awhile. There were more kids and neighbor dogs out playing today, so Pokey was busy keeping an eye on them. When he came back inside, we snuggled up on his chair for awhile. This afternoon, Pokey ran up to the door to visit me. I let him outside and he got right to his exploring. He was having fun watching the neighborhood again this afternoon. It was very nice out too, so Poky stayed out for quite awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment