Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Bella & Chico

This morning I carried Chico out of his bed, while Bella went to wait for us at the door. They both went outside and did their business quick. It was a chilly morning out there, so they didn't stay out real long. Miss Bella came in and ate very well for breakfast. Chico nibbled a bit, but he was more concerned with laying in the hallway. He was telling me he wanted his treats! The pups spent a little time playing in the living room. Then, it was finally time for Chico to get his snacks. I got them each a couple small cookies to work on. This afternoon, it had warmed up a little, so the pups spent some time out back. When they came in, I got them each a rawhide to work on. Bella took hers out to enjoy on the patio. When it was time to go back to their beds, little Chico man was being a stinker, since he hadn't finished his yet. I put it up for him to work on later. He then seemed satisfied to go to his crate. Haha. This evening, the pups zoomed out of their kennels and made their way outside. It got cold again this evening. They came in after they did their business, and both worked on dinner. Afterwards, Chico was walking around the living room, and standing up on his hind legs. I think he was checking the tables for his leftover rawhide! Haha. When it was time for bed, they made me laugh. This time, they both happily went in and were staring out at me. "We're ready for our treats!"

No comments:

Post a Comment