Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Pokey

This morning, Pokey was lounging on the back of the couch in the piano room. He came running up to say hi. After he got a few pets, he raced outside to go do his business. He had fun roaming around for quite awhile this morning. When he came back inside, I sat on the floor with him. We had fun playing with his toy a bit, then the rest of the time Pokey was snuggled up in my lap. At lunch time Pokey was on the back of his chair in the family room. He sat there and waited for me to come say hi. Then, he ran down, ready to go out. Pokey explored outside for awhile until he was ready to come in. Then, he was excited to come snuggle up in the chair with me and get some attention. This afternoon, I found Pokey lounging in the same spot again. He went outside right away, while I checked his food and water. He was running around out there and having fun. When he got back inside, he got some pets, then curled up on his blankets.

No comments:

Post a Comment