Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Poppy, Pita & Simon

Today Poppy and Pita were both lounging on the bed in the living room when I walked in. They both hopped down, wandered over and said hi. As soon as I opened the patio door, Poppy raced out there! She sat out on the deck for a few minutes, while I started to fill up their dishes. I gave them an extra bowl of dry food, just in case. Those two waited in the kitchen with me while I was opening up their can of food. I delivered a bowl to the bedroom for Simon to work on. Next, I sat down by Pita and started to give them some attention. Poppy ran under the bed and zoomed over to the patio again for awhile. Pita was happy to have all my attention to himself. He was rolling around on the floor, loving it up! I didn't see Simon at all today. Poppy returned after awhile and we got some play time in. She would hide under the bed, while I would scratch at the blanket. She'd do a little butt wiggle, then would be quick to tackle that spot! When it was time to go, I distracted her with a toy so I could sneak out without her coming with me. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment