Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Gracie, Molly, Emma & the kitties

This morning, Molly and Emma were both still snoozing when I walked in. I think it was Gracie, thumping her tail excitedly in her bed, that woke them up! Haha. Those two went outside for awhile. I let Gracie out and got her ready for a short walk. It was a chilly morning outside. As we were walking along, a little weeny dog came running up to say hi to her. The owner had to come get him. Oops! Hehe. Gracie was a good girl though. After our little friend went back home, we continued our walk. When we got back home, it was time for breakfast! I got everyone their food, the girls their pills, and some cookies for them. Gracie got to spend a little time outside after they ate. This afternoon, Gracie was ready for me. She started bouncing around as soon as I walked in. We said hi, then she went out for her potty break. Meanwhile, miss Emma came out to see me. Charlie came to get some pets too. Gracie was jealously peeking in through the window at me. Haha! She came in and got her share of pets too. This evening, Gracie and Emma were at the door waiting. Gracie went out quick, while Emma followed me around to get their stuff ready. Molly and Emma had their turn outside, then it was time to eat. Molly finally ate all her food for me, instead of just nibbles. Yay! She was always happy to take her treats though, so I think she was just holding out on me. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment