Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Oreo & Stuffs

Today Oreo was sitting on the rug in the kitchen, just patiently waiting for me. He walked me to the fridge and waited for his snack. I went to check the closet for Stuffy, and sure enough, he was lounging in his bed. I sat and pet him for a little bit, before going to check their box. Oreo was now waiting in the living room for me. Stuffy came to visit with us for awhile today. The boys and I sat by the fire. Oreo was quite the snuggle bug! He sure wanted his chin scratches and brushing session. He rubbed his chin on the brush while I held it for him. Then, when I brushed his back, he used my foot as a scratching post for his paws. Haha! Goofy boy. Stuffy got his pets and chin scratches as well. After awhile, Oreo wandered off. Stuffy kept me company and stayed in the living room. He sat off at a distance though. As I was leaving, I saw Oreo was sitting just in the dining room, watching out the front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment