Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Ranger & Cleo

This morning I walked up to the doggie house and saw the goats outside. They were very curious of me and came up to the fence to say hi. They were chatting away at me. I opened the door, then Ranger and Cleo ran up to greet me. They were very excited! I got them their breakfast, but they were too busy checking me out at first. After a few minutes, they settled down and went to work. Outside, I gave them lots of pets. Cleo made me laugh when she was groaning happily as I pet her. She's soo cute! Ranger was my little shadow, always walking right alongside of me. I got them each a couple cookies, then went to check their water. Ranger made sure to show me his big rawhide he got! Haha. When I was leaving, both pups followed along to the gate. They both sat and waited like good pups for me to go out. This evening, I saw the pups were out playing in the yard. They saw me pull up and ran to the gate to greet me. Poor Cleo got too excited and touched the fence. :( She stayed far away from it after that! The pups ran up to me and got some attention. We walked to their house and they waited for their dinner. The goats came up to the shed as well. The one even tried to get a closer look at me by the window. After the kiddos ate, I checked on the water in the goat's area. They were very curious of me and all came over to check me out. They're so funny! The pups followed me around and got their cookies. Ranger was all playful with his bone and we played chase a bit. Those two wrestled around some as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment