Monday, October 6, 2014

Zoe & Bella

This morning I came in and Bella came sleepily out of her kennel. She followed me to the kitchen, then I let the girls out right away. I inspected all the open areas and saw they did well overnight. We sat outside and they came to say hi for a few pets. We were in and out quite a bit this morning. I saw Zoe had snacked on her food overnight, but didn't look like Bella ate too much. I tried to get them to eat for me, but they just wanted more attention instead. We sat on the couch and Zoe enjoyed some more belly scratches. Soon, she went to go curl up elsewhere on the couch. Bella still sat with me for more pets. We went out once more before I left. This evening I came in and the girls were ready to go out. I saw little Zoe had tinkled on the floor, but that was no big deal. Bella did well today. While the girls were taking their potty break, I cleaned up quick. They were ready for me to come join them! We sat outside for most of the visit. It was such a nice night out. Someone was walking their dog nearby and that got the girls all worked up! Zoe was busy bouncing and barking her soft little bark at the fence. Then Bella was doing a quiet little howl that made me laugh. My pups are not so quiet when they do that! Haha. Later, we went in so they could try and eat for me. I made a little game of it, and got them both to eat some of their dinner for me. Hopefully that'll get their appetite going and they'll finish everything off later.

No comments:

Post a Comment