Monday, October 6, 2014

Sampson & Haley

This morning I got Haley's breakfast ready. I took that into her room and filled up her other dishes. Silly girl was hanging out in the shower again. She poked her head out and meowed at me a bit. She wandered out to sniff at me, then went to go eat her food. Sampson was still sleeping when I opened the back door. He popped right up and was ready to go! He was bouncing up and down for his cheese snack. He worked on his breakfast, then was chasing me down for his treat. Haha! He and I sat outside and enjoyed the cool morning. He got his pets in. This evening, Sampson was awake and wandering around the yard when I got there. I took Haley her dinner. She was being lovey again and was rubbing her face up against things as she meowed at me. She waited for me to leave to go work on her dinner. Sampson watched me get his dinner ready tonight. He bounced up just as I opened the door, and got his allergy medicine. He could hardly wait for his other snack, and had to take a break from dinner to come get it from me. After he ate, we sat and I pet him awhile. Then, we got a game of fetch in.

No comments:

Post a Comment