Monday, October 6, 2014

Winston

Today Winston was lounging in his bed when I arrived. He got up and followed me to the door to get his harness on. As we made our way out, he kept stopping to sniff along the way. Must have smelled something good! We got out to the grass and he wandered around. He did his business, then we continued. It was another nice afternoon. We took a nice stroll around, and he was able to check things out. When we got back home, he slid around on the floor until I got his harness off. Then, he disappeared and came running back, grrr-rrr-ing at me so excitedly! He came out with his blue treat ball. We played a little fetch with that. He would bark at me with it in his mouth and it sounded so silly! Later, he went and got his rope for me, so we could play a game of tug.

No comments:

Post a Comment