Monday, October 6, 2014

Rusty & Ruby

This afternoon I let miss Ruby out and called for Rusty. He came out and the pups and I wandered outside. Ruby ran to the grass and did one of her duties, then tried to run back inside. I called for her right away and she stopped on the patio. She just gave me a look like, "Do I have to?". Haha! She finally came out and finished up her business. As soon as she was done, she raced back to the patio. She hung out up there a little while and sniffed around. Rusty was busy exploring the yard. I tossed a ball for him, but he wasn't too interested after it landed. He wandered inside shortly after Ruby. They were both sitting in the front room, so I joined them. Ruby got some belly rubs and she started getting silly. Soon, she wandered off to go lounge on her couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment