Monday, October 6, 2014

Sadie, Zoie & Cole

This morning I let Cole out back and the girls each out front to do their business. Cole wandered out with me and went potty right away. Next, I got them each going on their breakfast, while I filled up water dishes. The girls each got to spend awhile lounging outside again after they finished. This afternoon it was very nice out again. All the kiddos came out back with me. Sadie lounged out in the middle of the yard and sunbathed. Zoie was busy running all over the place. Cole was wandering a bit as well, but then came back to sit with me. He and Sadie get so jealous of each other! They both want my attention to themselves. Haha. Zoie came over later and put her toys in my lap, so I threw them for her. She went and got them, but didn't come back. Haha. This evening Sadie and Cole were sitting at the gate, waiting for me to let them out. Zoie was in the kitchen, with three of her toys crammed in her mouth, ready to go outside! She cracks me up. We all went out back to enjoy the beautiful evening. The kiddos all ate their dinners for me and the girls got their snacks when I tucked them in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment