Sunday, October 5, 2014

Zoe & Bella

This afternoon I came in and saw Bella was lounging on the couch. She hopped down to come see me right away. Miss Zoe was in the kitchen, bouncing up and down excitedly! The girls and I headed outside right away. It was a gorgeous afternoon! The girls were excited for some attention at first. I tried to get them to play with some of the toys in the yard, but they both just sat and looked at me. Haha. Once they settled down, they laid next to each other on the patio and relaxed. This evening Bella hopped up right away when I got in and the girls followed me outside. They did well over the afternoon and didn't have any mishaps of any sort. :) We sat outside and the girls were busy checking out different sounds they'd hear. After awhile, we went in so I could see if they'd eat their dinner for me. No one was interested at the moment, so hopefully they'll snack after I'm gone. I sat on the end of the couch and Zoe came and sprawled out on her back for some belly rubs! Bella sat in front of me for pets, and would bounce around plaufully, go get a drink, and come back. She had to check out the bedroom to see if mom and dad were there. Someone misses you!

No comments:

Post a Comment