Friday, October 17, 2014

Shadow

This morning Shadow was already at the door waiting for me. He was quite interested in all the other animal smells on my jeans this morning! He couldn't get enough sniffs. Haha! I got him some fresh food, and he helped me in the pantry, to get out his little treats. He nibbled on breakfast a bit, while I went to check his box. When I came out, he was sitting on the counter. I gave him some pets there, then we went to the living room. He laid on the floor and snuggled up next to me for awhile. Shadow would occasionally get hungry, and would wander off to eat. This evening, he was on his way from the hall to greet me. He helped me pick out a new can of food from the pantry. It was a pate one this time, which usually he doesn't seem to care for when I get it for him. Well, he sure liked it tonight! He ate all of it! He went to work on eating, while I did my things. When I was done, he was still snacking. Shadow came and sat by me for a little while. He didn't seem interested in playtime this evening. But then, I leaned down close to him and he saw my sweatshirt string dangling. He went crazy! He was so funny. I got his string toy out next and he chased and rolled around with that. Shadow thought he wanted to go home with me tonight and raced into the laundry room when he knew I was going. I had to walk a couple circles to beat him in there! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment