Friday, October 17, 2014

Indy & Eisley

This morning Indy was right at the door,  waiting for me. Eisley was right behind him. They were ready for their breakfast! I got it out for them and they both polished their bowls clean. Indy ran out right away when he was done. He was quite interested in a neighborhood dog out there. They were talking back and forth to each other! I got his ball and tried to get him to play again, but it was only me that was doing the fetching. Haha! Later, I got them their cookies. Indy hung around outside for most of the time, but he did come in for some heiny scratches, while I was visiting with Eisley. She was more than happy to sit with me for her pets. This evening, I heard Indy barking as I pulled up. He was doing his dance as I opened the door. Eisley was bouncing around excitedly as she stood by her toy. I got them their dinners right away, and they both ate well. Indy went to play outside for awhile. Miss Eisley hung out with me. I got them fresh water, then sat with her to give her some attention. Indy ran in later on and wanted some heiny scratches. They both were enjoying their neck scratches, and were leaning into it! Haha. Before I left, I got them each their cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment