Friday, October 17, 2014

Charlie & Murdy

Today I walked in and Murdy came wandering down the hall to see me. Charlie was sitting in the kitchen and hopped up on the table as I walked by. Both kitties were busy sniffing at me to check me out. They waited for me to get their food out for them. Then, they both snacked, while I cleaned their box. When I finished, the kitties joined me in the living room for a little play time. I got out a couple toys for them. Charlie was rolling around being a silly boy. He was more in the playful mood and would pounce and chase after the mouse toy. Murdy sat nearby and watched most of the time. They made me laugh when they were on either side of the ottoman, both doing the heiny wiggle at the same mouse! Haha. I was waiting for them to pounce simultaneously and collide, but that didn't happen. Charlie took breaks to come and got some pets as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment