Friday, October 17, 2014

Rusty & Ruby

This morning I let Ruby out and Rusty tagged along for their potty break. I fed them their breakfast and got Rusty his medicine. I checked on the turtles and Salem and made sure they had enough of everything. I had Ruby come out with me to go potty again. I let those two roam around a little, then Ruby wandered in. I let the other kids out for awhile after that. They got their breakfast and got a little play time before I tucked them back in their beds. This afternoon the little ones were all at the gate to say hi. I had Ruby come out with me, but she ran back inside right away. I closed their door and had her come out again. This time, she wandered out and did her business. Rusty got a couple throws of his ball in while we were out. Those two went back in after awhile and went to the front room. This evening, I fed the big kids out in the pasture. They were all lined up at the fence for me. I went in and got Rusty and Ruby their dinners next. They came outside with me afterwards and did their business. We got a little fetch time in, and Ruby wandered around a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment