Friday, October 17, 2014

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie & Blackie

This morning all the kiddos were at the door to greet me. I let them all out quick for a potty break. Gabbie was having a sneezing fit on her way out. Haha! Gabbie and Blackie were the first two ready to come in. Hudson and Zel were busy exploring a little longer. Once they came in, I got them all their breakfast. We went back outside for awhile once they finished. The girls went potty, then did their little dance at the door, ready to go in and warm up. I let them in after a little bit and they snuggled up in their blankie. I got the little ones all tucked in their beds when it was time. This evening, I let everyone out of their beds, and they zoomed to line up at the door. The kiddos were happy to get out and do their business. They barked at me to come in again shorty after, ready for their dinners. Miss Gabbie didn't feel like eating much again this evening. She was more interested in playing and being silly! She stood at the end of the couch and talked to me. The kiddos got to go outside and explore for awhile this evening. Hudson was off in the dark, barking at strange sounds he'd hear. Blackie and the girls roamed around out there tonight as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment