Thursday, October 9, 2014

Sadie, Zoie & Cole

This morning I got everyone up and out for their potty breaks before breakfast. Zoie was taking her time eating this morning, and would give me a grr any time I'd check. Haha. Once they were all done, I let them each out for their second rotation of potty breaks. When all three were inside, they all came to sit by me for a little attention. Sadie was on one side stealing kisses as I pet her, Cole was pawing at me for pets on the other, and Zoie was in front, trying to get me to play tug with her frisbee. I don't have enough hands! Haha. This afternoon I let everyone out back. Cole was taking his time going out the door. So, Zoie had enough time to quick zoom in and grab her bowl and another toy to take out! She had already taken a mouthful out there. Haha. I let them play, while I went to go water the plants. When I got back, I think they missed me! All three came to sit by me for some attention. This evening I let all the kiddos out back again. I couldn't sit outside with them long, because the mosquitos were bad and thought I was a tasty meal! Cole decided he wanted to come and hang out inside with me. Soon, Zoie was ready to come in too. Sadie must have been having fun though. She stayed out until bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment