Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Chica & Paco

Today it was Mr. Paco that was at the top of the kitty tower when I walked in! Chica was already at my feet, checking me out. Paco meowed loudly at me and made his way down to see me as well. I got them their snacks while I took care of their other things. Chica sat on the counter a little longer so she could get some pets. She and Paco followed me out to the patio to water the plants. Chica sat out there for a couple minutes. Paco was ready to play when he got back in. I got the big feather toy out and had him chasing and zooming all over the place. Chica sat up on the counter, safe from being trampled on. I would toss the feather end up towards her once in awhile too, and she would swat at it or catch it and hang onto it for a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment