Thursday, October 9, 2014

Sampson & Haley

This morning Sampson heard me come in and he got up and started wandering around. I got Haley's breakfast ready and took it to her room. She was lounging on the chair again this morning. She meowed quite loudly at me as I went by. Haha. I got all her dishes topped off, scooped her box and let her go eat. Sampson was doing his happy dance at the door, watching excitedly as I got his stuff ready. He got his allergy meds, his greenie and his food, while I went to water the plants. I sat down to pet him when I was done. He was not convinced this morning, that I had given him all his snacks! He kept trying to climb into my lap to check out my sweatshirt pockets. I told him there were no more, but he still had to check for himseld. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment