Thursday, October 9, 2014

Zoe & Bella

This morning Bella watched me from the couch, until she knew I was ready for her. Zoe was already doing her little dance in the kitchen! I let the girls out to do their business, while I went to get their breakfast. I was finishing up eating my breakfast too, so both girls ate with me. They both ate all their food. It was a little cooler out this morning, but still very nice out. Zoe was busy wandering all around the yard. Miss Bella found a spot to lay on the patio and relax. They were both pretty quiet this morning. When we went in, I got them a couple snacks and put them in their appropriate rooms. This afternoon, I let the ladies go out and play, while I put all their stuff away. Once I got everything situated, I joined them for a bit. Bella and I chased around and played some fetch with her ball. Little Zoe tried to join in too, jumping up at the ball in Bella's mouth as if she could try and take it away. Haha! When it was time, I got them tucked in their beds with a couple snacks. They did great!

No comments:

Post a Comment