Thursday, October 9, 2014

Oscar

This afternoon Oscar met me at the door and we stopped to say hi. He got some heiny scratches and I got him all riled up. Haha. Then, we wandered outside. Right away he bolted to one side of the house to go check things out. I think the neighbor was putting their garbage can back, so Oscar was all worked up. He settled down then and lounged in the grass awhile. I went to sit with him and pet him. He got up and looked like he wanted to play, so I grabbed his frisbee and he started to bark at me. Then suddenly, he got this look on his face. Poor guy's tummy was upset. He went to another area and threw up. Once he was all done, he was bouncing around again. We went in so he could go get a drink. I saw another spot inside that he had gotten sick, so I picked that up quick. I didn't give him any treats for this afternoon, since he wasn't feeling well.

No comments:

Post a Comment