Thursday, October 9, 2014

Rusty & Ruby

This morning Rusty got up from his spot on the couch and did a big stretch. I let miss Ruby out and she zoomed to the back door. We all made our way outside, so they could take a quick potty break before breakfast. Ruby came in and was ready to eat! Haha. I got the pups their food, then checked on the turtles. After I got them some fresh water, I spotted Salem down the hall. She stood up like she was getting ready to run and hide. I came down the hall to see her and she had hopped up on the bed. She meowed at me and I gave her some chin scratches. She got her breakfast too. The pups and I wandered back outside after awhile. Rusty got his ball for me and we played a nice long game of fetch. This afternoon Rusty grabbed his ball and went to wait at the door, while I got Ruby out. Once outside, she didn't want to go out to the grass. She finally did and peed quick, then made a break for it and dashed towards the patio. I called for her and she stopped in her tracks and slowly sulked back to me. Made me laugh! She finished going potty for me, then I let her run back in. Rusty just explored a bit this afternoon. This evening, Ruby came bouncing to the door to see me. She sure knows what time it is! I got the pups their dinners quick. As soon as they finished, we went outside. Justin was waiting at the gate for me for his dinner too! The others were out further in the yard. After they ate, Rusty and I played a game of fetch. I couldn't stay out long, cause the mosquitos were eating me alive! We went in and hung out awhile, so Ruby could have a little longer before bedtime. She had found her bone to chew on. Then, Rusty came and stole it! I got her a new one, then they both sat and gnawed on those.

No comments:

Post a Comment