Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Sadie, Zoie & Cole

This morning I got Cole up. It took him a minute to come follow me to the kitchen. He and I went out, while Zoie was taking her turn. Sadie went out and the little ones got their breakfast. Sadie came in to eat as well. When she was done, I was going to let her out again, but she didn't feel like it. She laid on the floor to relax. She and Cole sat with me for some attention, while Zoie was back outside. Sadie kept sneaking her kisses! Cole found one of Zoie ' s bones and started to play with that. I got everyone back in their rooms when it was time. Cole wanted to take a nap on the bed too. This afternoon I let everyone out back. They got another beautiful day to spend some time out playing. Today it was Zoie that sprawled out in the grass to sunbathe. Cole and Sadie were busy getting pets from me. They eventually wandered off to go explore a bit. This evening, Sadie and Cole were ready to go join Zoie. She had her toys all ready to go too, and was waiting at the gate for us. We all headed out back to play. All three took a break on their own turns to come get some pets. Cole would get jealous of Sadie and would paw at me. "No, pet me!" Haha. When it was time, they came in for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment