Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Rusty & Ruby

This afternoon I let Ruby out and Rusty came sleepily walking his way into the kitchen. We all headed outside for awhile. Ruby tried to sneak back in on me, but I made her come back out to do her business. She did, then she hung out on the patio a couple minutes before heading back inside. Rusty and I got a short game of fetch in, before he was ready to go in and cool off. He went and lounged in his chair in the front room. Miss Ruby was snuggled up on the couch. This evening, Ruby came bouncing into the kitchen when I got there. She made me laugh! She just kept bouncing around, being silly. The pups went out with me, while I went to feed the other kiddos. Rusty, Ruby and I went in so they could eat their dinner quick. We went back outside for awhile after. Rusty got a nice long game of fetch in before it was time to go in.

No comments:

Post a Comment