Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Sampson & Haley

This morning I got breakfast ready for Haley, as usual. She must go sit in the shower when she hears me come inside. She meowed at me and I got her food and water ready for her. She wandered out a little, then went to go eat. Sampson woke up when I opened the door this morning. He got his allergy medicine, then worked on his breakfast. He got his greenie as well. I watered the flowers next, and he followed me around. I sat down out on the patio and Sampson stood next to me for his pets. Not much new happened this evening. I got Haley's dinner ready for her. She came out and loved on the hamper and meowed at me. Next, I went to visit Sampson. He had his dinner, his medicine and his joint snack. He came and pawed at me for his attention after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment