Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Sampson & Haley

This morning I got Haley's food ready. I saw Sampson was already up and wandering around outside. I took her food in by her. She came out for a second, then went back into her shower haven. Silly kitty. I talked to her a bit and she just meowed back. Sampson was at the door waiting for me by now. He stared as I got his food ready. He had his breakfast, then came for his greenie when he was done. He and I sat on the patio afterwards and he got his pets. This evening I saw Sampson was awake again and busy exploring. I got Haley's food and took it to her. To my surprise, this evening she was lounging on her chair by the tub! She rolled around a bit and meowed at me. Sampson ate his dinner when it was his turn. He kept trying to check my pockets for more treats! Haha. I told him I didn't have any more, but he didn't believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment