Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Zoe & Bella

This morning Bella hopped up to come meet me as I came in. The girls and I went outside right away. They both wandered over to get some pets when I got out there. Bella then went to go sit in the grass. It was gorgeous out this morning. Bella sat and watched the sun come up again. Zoe was busy guarding her yard and telling anyone off that she could see (even if they were far away). Haha! I brought the girl's food outside this morning, for a little change. It was too nice to go sit inside! That actually worked out well and they both ate all their breakfast for me! Yay! After they ate, Bella was in play mode. She kept bouncing around, being silly. I stopped by in the afternoon to give the girls a quick potty break again. Zoe had a fun race with a lawnmower that went by. Haha! The guy just laughed. This evening I saw Bella was all snuggled up with the pillows on the couch. She hopped down, then the girls and I went outside. Zoe had left me a little present, so I cleaned that up real quick. Since it worked well this morning, I brought their supper out with us tonight again. Worked like a charm! Both girls went to town on their food. That made me feel so much better. After they were done eating, they roamed around the yard and did some relaxing too.

No comments:

Post a Comment